Recent Before & After Photos

Philadelphia Homeowner Fire in Bedroom

A west Philadelphia homeowner had a fire in their bedroom due to faulty wiring. 

Local homeowner

Water loss from a washer that had spread into the kitchen.

Local homeowner

This was a sewage loss within the basement storage room.

Home owner

The home owner experienced a sewage loss within her dinning room.

"The Castle" University of Pennsylvania

"The Castle" is a historical fraternity House located on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania. It is rich in history and tradition & kept in excellent c... READ MORE

Major Plumbing / Black Water Loss

Philadelphia PA, Customer called SERVPRO of Spring Garden for assistance with the "water in her basement" We thoroughly talked and worked closely with her insu... READ MORE

Fire in Philadelphia Row Home- Smoke & Soot Damage

A fire in your home is devastating, even a small fire causes sever damage. This home sustained a rather small fire in an upstairs bedroom, but smoke and soot ... READ MORE

Puff Back in Philadelphia Home

A "Puff Back" is the misfiring of the furnace sending soot throughout your home. Damage can be very severe or sometimes light. Proper cleaning must be done to... READ MORE

Content Cleaning and Claim Inventory

SERVPRO of Spring Garden received this assignment from a large insurance carrier. It is a condo that suffered water damage from a pipe break. The building fix... READ MORE